By ThatOneAndiFan
…note to reader. Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment(and be honest!)…
Chapter one-Not too hard?
“I am a terrible wife. I can’t cook, bake bread, or do anything right.” Andi started crying “poor Riley.”
“Why poor me?” Riley walked in the door just then. “Why are you crying, are you okay?”
Andi nodded. “I can’t cook.”
“That looks like a good stir fry!”
“That was beef stew.”
“Ohhh. I can try cooking! It can’t be that hard.” Riley said, optimistic.
“Haha! Thanks I needed a good laugh.”
“That wasn’t a joke. “ Riley frowned.
“ I’ll go invite Chad and Ellie and Justin and Lucy and Mother to dinner. “ Andi walked outside, laughing.
Chapter 2- the cooking.
“Okay, let’s cooperate, Black Beast. An Angus roast. Broccoli , and some cookies!”
He grabbed the beef and put some salt, Worcestershire sauce, and when he was getting into the cabinet he knocked over the salt on the roast. or so he thought it was salt.
“Ha! Easy!”
He put the ‘salt’ back up but didn’t look at the label.
“Riley Prescott!” Chad walked in the kitchen “what on earth are you doing?”
“ I’m cooking a roast!” Riley yelled. “Get out unless you want to be stepped on!”
He popped the roast in the mouth of the black beast. “ okay, Cookies!”
He grabbed the supposed sugar and used it.he made the batter perfect otherwise. He then popped the cookies in alongside the roast. “Broccoli.”
He got a pot and filled it with water and made the broccoli.
Chapter 3- eating it.
“Supper!” Riley yelled.
“This should be good” Justin laughed.
They sat and said grace.
Chad took a bite of the roast. “It’s, sweet!! So sweet!”
“Riley, did you look at the labels?” Elizabeth asked.
“No, why?” Riley got a big bite of the roast. “ oh, boo. I mixed the salt and sugar up.”
They grabbed a sugar cookie. Or should I say a SALT cookie. Everyone took a drink of water.
“Even my cooking is better than this!” Andi joked.
Chapter 4- never give up.
Andi walked inside the next day after a brisk ride on Shasta. “Now I have to cook.”
She walked in the kitchen.
“Hey little sis!”
“Hi Andi!”
“Welcome home.”
She looked at Justin, Chad and Riley cooking together. “Wait till all the ranch hands hear this!”
“Lil sis no!” Chad went pale
Andi laughed the whole way to the barn.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Encourage these young authors!